Sunday, May 22, 2016

I'm Back Bitches!!



It's been almost a year since I last posted, which I will attribute to the "life" aspect of this blog getting waaay out of control.  I've simply had no time.  Recently, I lost my job thanks to some assholes at the Hospital From Hell so my schedule just freed up!

Lucky for you guys I intend to follow the Drunken Peasants, especially as they come to my neck of the woods - Seattle - for a meetup with fans, although; by 'neck of the woods' I actually four hours north of me.  That should be very interesting. 

Also, I will devotedly post more "A Quip of Witticism" on a more regular basis and post articles that seemingly portray the atmosphere of cultural changes affecting life.  Lists will be posted for your amusement as those seem to be popular.

For your consideration -  please comment or share any posts you find absurd or intriguing.  You can't hurt my feelings; I have a Muslim husband who likes to criticize as frequently as he breathes - with that being said I encourage comments.  Plus, they are fun to read.

Lastly, I will post more personal items, particularly about my husband who can be amusingly neurotic, but who isn't these day?!  

Enjoy!  

~Chelsea

No comments: